Um....Yeah, sure.
So my friend and I are in the express line - 12 items or less. I have 6 items, my friend has 9.
The line moves quickly and as I start placing my things down, the cashier holds her hand out in front of me.
C: Cashier
Me: ^.^
C: I'm sorry, miss, only 12 items or less. I need you to go to the next register over.
Me: Um....I've only got 6 items.
C: Together you two have 15 items. You need to go to another register.
Me: But we're not together. We're paying seperately.
C: I can't serve you here. Please go to the next register.
So we take our stuff and mosey over to the self-checkouts. But still...I don't understand the problem. My friend did not even put her things down with mine, she was still holding them.
It just seems odd to me.
The line moves quickly and as I start placing my things down, the cashier holds her hand out in front of me.
C: Cashier
Me: ^.^
C: I'm sorry, miss, only 12 items or less. I need you to go to the next register over.
Me: Um....I've only got 6 items.
C: Together you two have 15 items. You need to go to another register.
Me: But we're not together. We're paying seperately.
C: I can't serve you here. Please go to the next register.
So we take our stuff and mosey over to the self-checkouts. But still...I don't understand the problem. My friend did not even put her things down with mine, she was still holding them.
It just seems odd to me.
