Hellooooooooooooooo? Pick up the phone!
Not awful bad service but a little annoying.
I'm trying to find the best price on a TV dvd series. I phoned BestBuy and got the info I needed. I stopped at HMV during my lunch break and got the info I needed...the last place for me to compare the price? Wal*Mart *shudder*
I phoned the store located nearest to my house. I get the automated menu...select electronics and let the phone ring 20 times and I hang up.
I figured maybe they are busy...so I wait 20 minutes and try again. I let the phone ring 20 times and I hang up. I called another Wal*Mart and the clerk picked up after 3 rings and gave me the info I needed. WTF is wrong with my Wal*Mart? Everyone must be on a break. Anyway...BestBuy has the cheaper price...but I'm going to HMV....I'm not going to run all over hell to save one lousy buck....5 bucks maybe...but not one. lol
I'm trying to find the best price on a TV dvd series. I phoned BestBuy and got the info I needed. I stopped at HMV during my lunch break and got the info I needed...the last place for me to compare the price? Wal*Mart *shudder*
I phoned the store located nearest to my house. I get the automated menu...select electronics and let the phone ring 20 times and I hang up.
I figured maybe they are busy...so I wait 20 minutes and try again. I let the phone ring 20 times and I hang up. I called another Wal*Mart and the clerk picked up after 3 rings and gave me the info I needed. WTF is wrong with my Wal*Mart? Everyone must be on a break. Anyway...BestBuy has the cheaper price...but I'm going to HMV....I'm not going to run all over hell to save one lousy buck....5 bucks maybe...but not one. lol
