First order was from an Amazon.com seller and shows up quickly.
Second order was from ecampus. As per their suggestions I paid a bit more for expedited shipping and waited for it to come. After it was 5 days late (according to their e-mail) I e-mailed them and asked what was up. I got a response telling me that "at this time we are unable to supply you with this title". !*(#@$(*& No explanation and the book is still on their website. So now I'm almost two weeks behind in reading, despite trying to order everything in advance to avoid this, and have to go the bookstore and pay full price - or twice as much. What pisses me off is they didn't contact ME when the order couldn't be fulfilled - they just waited.
Last order was also from an Amazon.com seller - I just got an e-mail from them today saying it had been shipped. Almost two weeks after they're supposed to have shipped it according to amazon.com rules. I most definately sent back a little "wtf" response though I don't know what else I can do since the book has now been shipped.