McDonald's wtf
I took my kid to mcdonalds. I had promised and i am a good mommy so i took my kid to mcdonalds.
We stood in line to wait our turn.
When it was our turn we ordered. 10 piece for me with fries and a coke.
I asked my kid what they wanted. They wanted a"adult" meal. (Not a happy or mighty kids) they are 6.
So they picked a ten piece 2 with fries and a coke. Guess they want 2 be like mommy!
We are charged 4 both meals.
But when our food is ready it is my meal and a happy meal.
I said No two #7s
The person that takes our order said yes but she knew i meant happy meal.
No i say we want two #7s.
Person says happy meals are for kids and you(me) have a kid.
I said yes i do but they want a meal like mine.
Person smiles and hands me the happy meal and my order.
I said we ordered two #7s.
Person says kids eat happy meals. Kids like happy meals.
I say i dont care. I want my real order.
Person gets manager and says im abusing my kid.
I say person wont give me my real order.
Manager asks for my reciept to see what i order.
I show them.
Manager leave and come back with my real order.
We stood in line to wait our turn.
When it was our turn we ordered. 10 piece for me with fries and a coke.
I asked my kid what they wanted. They wanted a"adult" meal. (Not a happy or mighty kids) they are 6.
So they picked a ten piece 2 with fries and a coke. Guess they want 2 be like mommy!
We are charged 4 both meals.
But when our food is ready it is my meal and a happy meal.
I said No two #7s
The person that takes our order said yes but she knew i meant happy meal.
No i say we want two #7s.
Person says happy meals are for kids and you(me) have a kid.
I said yes i do but they want a meal like mine.
Person smiles and hands me the happy meal and my order.
I said we ordered two #7s.
Person says kids eat happy meals. Kids like happy meals.
I say i dont care. I want my real order.
Person gets manager and says im abusing my kid.
I say person wont give me my real order.
Manager asks for my reciept to see what i order.
I show them.
Manager leave and come back with my real order.
