*MOD NOTE* Looking for new mods
Hi Guys
derbysinner has decided to resign as mod and has left me as the mod/owner/maintainer of this comm. Whilst I did OK being a mod, I wasn't expecting a flounce/resignation.
I have a full time job and foster kids to care for and as it is, I only check every few days.
If people are happy with that, then awesome, happy to continue. Otherwise, I am open to applications for people who would also like to mod this community so reply below or PM me with expressions of interest.
derbysinner has decided to resign as mod and has left me as the mod/owner/maintainer of this comm. Whilst I did OK being a mod, I wasn't expecting a flounce/resignation.I have a full time job and foster kids to care for and as it is, I only check every few days.
If people are happy with that, then awesome, happy to continue. Otherwise, I am open to applications for people who would also like to mod this community so reply below or PM me with expressions of interest.
