So... we've made it to Thursday of our LJ Spotlighted week! Yay us!
I wanted to officially welcome all the n00bs and offer a couple notes for new and old members:
1) Direct attacks and name-calling - CUT IT OUT! If you want to disagree, disagree all you want, but do it without personally attacking others. (this is a rule and has been for quite some time)
2) Posting in weird/bolded/colorful formats - CUT IT OUT! Please. (this is not a rule, but a suggestion or guideline - if you absolutely have to post your entire post in a weird and/or colorful format, you're welcome to - but be prepared to get comments about it, lots of comments)
3) Posting stories that are obviously embellished and/or made up - CUT IT OUT. Please. If your bad service is bad service-y enough, it shouldn't require the extra fanfic touches. (this is not a rule, but a suggestion or guideline - if you absolutely have to post your NaNoWriMo practice here, you're welcome to - but be prepared to get comments about it, lots of comments)
4) Posting stories that veer from bad_service to a customer_suck - please keep in mind that if you post something like this, the community will be honest in their opinions and the mods will let you dig yourself out. (this is not a rule, but a suggestion or guideline)
5) Remember, in addition to ranting about your bad service, it's helpful to state the name of the business (as opposed to "a restaurant" or "a store") in order to help others avoid the same kind of service. (this is not a rule, but a suggestion or guideline)
At this point, submissions are still being moderated, but we're being fairly lenient in letting things through. If anyone has any questions, concerns or compliments (riiiiight), please feel free to message a mod.
I think that's it for now - carry on with your day and GO LAKERS!!!!! (and GO PENS!!!)