Well, last fall they told him there was a problem, and in order to keep me on the insurance, they needed a copy of my schedule for that semester. So I printed one out and we sent it along. He called about a month later to follow up and make sure they got it. No, send it again. So we send it again. Repeat several times until December when they finally say, "Okay we got it" and I can remain on the insurance.
This semester rolls around, and he gets a notice saying they need a copy of this semester's schedule. We send them that in, and call back a few weeks later to follow up, and no, they need it again. This time, we send in a paper copy, and I also e-mail a copy. I get a reply to the e-mail saying thanks and they get it and it's all good.
Except now they say they need a copy of this semester's schedule AND last semester's schedule once again for what feels like the hundredth time to prove that I'm a full-time student.
But now, they're also trying to drop me from his insurance because they're saying that by being a full-time student, I'm not covered by his insurance because the school is taking care of me. Even though they've been hassling us about proof of full-time student status to keep me on the insurance.