Annoyance at Zaxby's.
How is "I want the $4.99 buffalo wing meal" hard to understand?
It was to this one cashier, who at first tried to charge me for a $6 and something meal, and then had to call someone else over to remove it from the order when I told her that was the wrong one.
Then she went on to tell me "We don't have a $4.99 buffalo wing meal".
Uh, lady, I'm looking RIGHT at it on the menu! You also have it advertised on a HUGE poster advertising it right beside the register! I'm pointing it out to you, and you STILL don't grasp what I'm trying to order. I even pointed out specifically on the menu where it was listed.
Finally, you pretended to understand. When our order came, you STILL gave us the wrong meal. I just kept it, because by this point there was a line almost out the door because it was lunch time and they were super busy, and it would take forever to do it over. Just annoying.
It was to this one cashier, who at first tried to charge me for a $6 and something meal, and then had to call someone else over to remove it from the order when I told her that was the wrong one.
Then she went on to tell me "We don't have a $4.99 buffalo wing meal".
Uh, lady, I'm looking RIGHT at it on the menu! You also have it advertised on a HUGE poster advertising it right beside the register! I'm pointing it out to you, and you STILL don't grasp what I'm trying to order. I even pointed out specifically on the menu where it was listed.
Finally, you pretended to understand. When our order came, you STILL gave us the wrong meal. I just kept it, because by this point there was a line almost out the door because it was lunch time and they were super busy, and it would take forever to do it over. Just annoying.
